We are currently seeking staff for the following positions:
- Child Care Aide – this position is responsible for providing child care in a group setting under the supervision of the Assistant Group Supervisor, Team Leader or Child Care Director.
- Child Care Assistant Group Supervisor – this position is responsible for providing child care in a group setting.
- Pre-K Counts Substitute – this position oversees the daily operation of the Pre-K Counts program when the teacher is absent.
- Case Manager – This position provides supportive services to those seeking relationship skills.
- Child Care Providers – Responsible for child care in a group setting.
If you are interested in one of these positions, please fill out our job application and submit it to:
Children’s Aid Society
1008 South 2nd St.
Clearfield, PA 16830
Information about clearances:
Children’s Aid Society requires that all new employees have current (one-year after date of issuance) clearances from the Pennsylvania State Police, the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). After initial employment, new clearances will need to be obtained every 36 months for all staff.
When applying for the FBI clearance, employees must register under the Department of Human Services.
Clearances can be obtained at the following websites: