What Children’s Aid Society has to offer:
- Highly competitive compensation plans
- Flexible scheduling
- Benefits for all employees including marketplace savings program (discounts on cell phone plans, shopping, travel and more); bereavement pay
- Benefits for qualifying employees including medical, dental and vision coverage; wellness programs (including discounted gym memberships, mail order prescription plans); 24-hours nurse hotline; 401K retirement plan with company contribution; life insurance; supplemental self-insurance
- Generous PTO plans including vacation, sick and holiday pay for qualifying employees
We are currently seeking staff for the following positions:
- Pre-K Counts Substitute – this position oversees the daily operation of the Pre-K Counts program when the teacher is absent.
If you are interested in one of these positions, please fill out our job application and submit it to:
Children’s Aid Society
1008 South 2nd St.
Clearfield, PA 16830
Information about clearances:
Children’s Aid Society requires that all new employees have current (one-year after date of issuance) clearances from the Pennsylvania State Police, the Pennsylvania Child Abuse History, and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). After initial employment, new clearances will need to be obtained every 36 months for all staff.
When applying for the FBI clearance, employees must register under the Department of Human Services.
Clearances can be obtained at the following websites:
Pennsylvania State Police – https://epatch.state.pa.us
Pennsylvania Child Abuse History – www.compass.state.pa.us/cwis/public/home
Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) Clearance – https://uenroll.identogo.com
Information about health appraisals:
Children’s Aid Society requires all new employees obtain a health appraisal prior to employment and biannually thereafter. All first time employees are also required to obtain a Mantoux-TB Test and furnish the results to Children’s Aid Society as well as documentation of the Tdap vaccine.
Click to download – Staff Health Appraisal Form