Healthy Relationship Project
What is The Healthy Relationship Project?
The Healthy Relationship Project provides both individuals and couples with the tools to have happy, healthy relationships through fun and interactive workshops.
Who Can Benefit. . .
Everyone! Our workshops are designed to improve relationships of the present or future. Using what is taught during the program can lead to more enriching, more satisfying interactions with the people who matter most in your life.
When Are Workshops Held?
We offer FREE workshops in a variety of formats to fit your schedule!
Workshops are held throughout the year in various locations in Clearfield County and eight surrounding counties.
Call or email for more information about upcoming classes and workshops!
(814) 765-2686 or (814) 371-3668 ext. 229 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Classes and Workshops Include:
Love U2: Relationship Smarts PLUS – Relationship education classes for teens.
Weekly Relationship Classes – For non-married individuals and/or couples!
Relationship Workshops – For non-married individuals and/or couples!
Couples Retreats – For married couples!
- October 13, 2015 6:00 pmNurturing Parenting Program
- October 19, 2015 6:00 pmRelatives As Parents Support Group Meeting
- October 20, 2015 6:00 pmNurturing Parenting Program
- October 27, 2015 6:00 pmNurturing Parenting Program