- North Carolina Family Assessment Scale for General Services (NCFAS-G): assesses families in eight domains of family functioning: Environment, Parental Capabilities, Family Interactions, Family Safety, Child Well-Being, Social and Community Life, Self-Sufficiency, and Family Health. The NCFAS-G scale provides assessment ratings of problems and strengths, both at intake and at case closure.
- Child and Adolescent Functional Scale (CAFAS): assesses a youth’s day-to-day functioning across critical life subscales and determines whether a youth’s functioning improves over time.
- FACES III: assesses the cohesion, flexibility, communication, and satisfaction of families with their family system.
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire: developmental and social-emotional screening for children from one month to 5 ½ years. Assesses strengths and trouble spots and educates parents about developmental milestones.
- Adult Adolescent Parenting Inventory (AAPI): assesses the parenting attitudes and child rearing practices of adolescents and adults.