Building stronger relationships and stronger families Together
Join Together to learn how to improve communication and resolve conflict as a team.
Skills to benefit every relationship!
- Workshops meet weekly over the course of nine weeks
- Upon completion of the nine weekly series, couples are eligible for case management and supplemental education. These supplemental programs include:
- Additional relationship education
- Foundations in Personal Finance
- Triple P Positive Parenting Program
- Includes gas card incentives
Workshops are available in Clearfield County as well as Blair, Cambria, Cameron, Centre, Clinton, Elk, Indiana and Jefferson Counties.
Nine weeks to a better Together.
Call (814) 765-2686 x240 or email email@example.com for more information.
Funding for this project was provided by the United States Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Grant: #90ZB0006. These services are available to all eligible persons, regardless of race, gender, age, disability, or religion.