Triple P – Positive Parenting Program knows all parents have different needs. That’s why Triple P has many different ways to get parenting help. Families can choose what will suit them the best.
Triple P can help:
- Encourage behavior you like
- Deal with problem behavior
- Become confident as a parent
- Be realistic about parenting
- Take care of yourself as a parent
- Group Triple P
- This five week workshop is for parents of children 2 to 12 years old who are interested in promoting their child’s development and potential, have concerns about their child’s behavioral problems or simply wish to prevent behavior problems from developing. Parents learn about the causes of child behavior problems, setting specific goals and using strategies to promote child development, manage misbehavior and plan for high-risk situations. Click here to view additional information on Group Triple P.
- Group Teen Triple P
- This five week workshop gives parents of teens up to 16 years old the skills they need to raise confident, healthy teens and to build stronger family relationships. It also helps parents manage misbehavior and prevent problems occurring in the first place. Click here to view additional information on Group Teen Triple P.
- Standard Triple P
- This program supports parents of children 2 to 12 years old who have concerns about their child’s behavior or development. Over ten individual sessions, parents identify the causes of child behavior problems and set their own goals for change. Click here to view additional information on Standard Triple P.
- Standard Teen Triple P
- The program is for parents of teenagers up to 16 years old who have concerns about their teenager’s development and behavior. Over ten individual sessions, parents set their own goals, learn ways to encourage positive behavior for teens and teach their teens new skills such as problem solving, conflict resolution and self-regulation. Click here to view additional information on Standard Teen Triple P.
Click here to view the Triple P – Positive Parenting Program website.